YOUR CONTRIBUTION TODAY

WILL SAVE WARRIORS LIVES

WILL BRING FAMILIES TOGETHER

WILL BUILD A COMMUNITY OF THRIVING VETERANS & FIRST RESPONDERS

HOW YOUR DONATION MAKES A DIFFERENCE

  • We serve approximately 100-125 Warriors each year through our Academy of Healing. Our graduates have a positive impact on the lives of countless others, including their families, friends, fellow warriors, co-workers, and complete strangers.

  • It costs approximately $30,000 to fund a class of 10-15 Warriors, providing each participant with the opportunity for dramatic, life-altering improvements to their well-being.

  • In 2017, approximately 70% of funds go directly towards programs, and the remaining 30% makes the programs possible. In 2018, we have invested in additional resources to bolster the efficacy of the program.

  • In 2014 and 2015, nearly 95% of funds went directly to fund the Academy of Healing. In order to serve more warriors and increase our impact, in 2016 we have invested more resources to increase the footprint of our program.

  • Thanks to in-kind donations of services from various partners, such as marketing services from MBB+ Advertising Agency, we are able to keep administrative costs down while still delivering quality services.

  • Simply put, as a veteran-run organization, we take our mission seriously and want to help as many of our brothers and sisters as we can. We promise to make good use of the dollars donated so that we can have the largest impact possible.

  • To better understand non-profit budgets and spending, please watch this video.

If you experience fear then you are in the right place. We come from a place of love and fear. To get to love again we have to get through our fears. Once your on the other end, it's your freedom to feel once again with a group that loves unconditionally. You will see the change in mind and thought and then your job will be that day forward to nurture that change. You matter!

Marie F. - Police Officer

Class 005 Alumnus

To see financial reports and learn more about program spending at Warriors' Ascent, please visit our Financials page.

How To Help

SPONSOR A YOGA CLASS

Your $100 contribution will provide a yoga training class for 15 warriors. Meditative practices such as yoga are scientifically proven to heal the brain to regain executive functionality crucial to PTS recovery.

$100

SPONSOR A WARRIORS FEAST

Ancient cultures greeted their returning warriors with feasts to welcome them back into the community. Warriors' Ascent recreates this important tradition where the alumni return to serve the newest class and show them they are now part of a community that will provide them with a lifetime of support.

$250

SPONSOR A CATHARTIC EXERCISE

Warrior cultures throughout time have used rituals and traditions to provide warriors an opportunity to face the moral injuries they experienced on the battlefield and process them in a way so as to overcome them. With your $500 contribution, Warriors' Ascent offers similar experiences giving our participants the freedom to express and recover from their pain.

$500

SPONSOR A WARRIOR

Sponsor 1 Warrior to attend a weeklong Academy of Healing retreat. Your contribution of $2,000 will provide cathartic rituals to discover and overcome moral injuries, essential skills to heal the mind, body, and soul, and a lifelong community of fellow warriors to support them in their road to healing.

$2,000

To learn about other ways you or your company can support Warriors' Ascent as well as the Veterans and First Responders we serve, please contact Mike Kenny, Executive Director.

Warriors' Ascent
816.800.9276
1600 Genessee St #306
Kansas City, MO 64102
EIN - 47-1029701​
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • YouTube - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle
.Detailed-Icon_200x133-F.png

© 2017 Warriors' Ascent  Privacy Policy & Terms of Use


Warriors' Ascent is a tax-exempt 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.